miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

About the Blog... & [The Moon watch me Sad]

Hi! I'm Cheve.
Here is where i will make public all my text creations, they will depends of my mood in the moment. But mostly of my recent creations are about love hehe.

The blog name "Moon Lover" and his address, "themoonlover.blogspot.com" its because the moon its my inspiration for all. I don't know exactly why, but i always feel attracted to it in certain way.

And for a good start, here is my first text in the Blog ;D

*The original its the one in Spanish, my native language, so something can be bad translated or probably dont have sense.

The Moon Look me Sad


Today has not been a good day,
she ignored me,
I, feel devastated.

The moon, gives me comfort,
her white and Shiny crying
accompanies my sad and painful
agony moment.

Whats wrong here?
Do you know something? I ask.
She, like always, tell me than I've to wait,
I've to be patient, everything will come.

So, I'm waiting, like she sad.
I'm waiting for see what happens
I'm waiting for see if that moment come.

~Cheve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario